Thursday, December 30, 2010
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Study the messages from general conference specifically for parents. For example, in the opening session of conference, President Monson’s call for more missionaries included counsel for our children that we can act upon. We can:
- "[Teach them how to be] clean and pure and worthy to represent the Lord.
- [Teach them how to] maintain [their] health and strength.
- [Teach them how to] study the scriptures.
- Where such is available, [help them] participate in seminary or institute.
- Familiarize [them] with the missionary handbook Preach My Gospel."
Read, watch, or listen to President Monson’s full conference address.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Thanks for coming everyone! It was great to get together, with good food, friends, and laughs. Always a bonus to do a service project quilt! Thanks for all the hard work from everyone to put this together. Merry Christmas!
This is the video Sister Jennings wanted to share with us during class. Enjoy!