Study the messages from general conference specifically for parents. For example, in the opening session of conference, President Monson’s call for more missionaries included counsel for our children that we can act upon. We can:
- "[Teach them how to be] clean and pure and worthy to represent the Lord.
- [Teach them how to] maintain [their] health and strength.
- [Teach them how to] study the scriptures.
- Where such is available, [help them] participate in seminary or institute.
- Familiarize [them] with the missionary handbook Preach My Gospel."
Read, watch, or listen to President Monson’s full conference address.